Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Just Call Me Grace

So today at work, I was talking with my co-workers (imagine that) and we were reminiscing about the training we went to last week in Chicago. One of the presenters was Miss Virginia 2002, and she was obviously a beauty pageant queen. Not because she was drop-dead gorgeous (though she was very pretty), but also just because of the way she carried herself. She smiled like a beauty pageant contestant, she talked and walked like one...I know I'm stereotyping here. I have nothing against beauty pageants, really. Anyway, I was talking about how in a demonstration, she even turned around in circles like she was in a beauty pageant. And as I turned in circles across the office to imitate how she had done it, I tripped over a chair and fell down. This, apparently, is why she was in a beauty pageant and I was not. Oh well, it was good for a laugh :)

No comments: