Thursday, November 04, 2004

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

Some of the comments I got on my evaluations from the sixth graders this week (reproducing exact spelling and all):

"I think Ms. Kaylor is great. She's not embarrassed to talk about sex or STDs. (yeah, doing this for a living quickly takes away any inhibitions you have about discussing these subjects) ...She should get the college education in no time." (what?!)

"I think Amy Kaylor is a great person and I hope everythings goes okay with her marrage!" (that one still makes me smile)

Then the serious ones that make you go, okay, it's worth it: "This presentation has helped me alot! Thank you!"

"It was good but uncomfortable."

Last but not least, perhaps my favorite: "I think that Mrs. Kayler was very brave to come and talk to us about it." :)

No comments: