Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm Still Here

Two things have kept me from blogging much lately (except for pasting other people's thoughts). One is a tight deadline for a Kingdom Building Ministries research project. I've been learning about random things from DNA to electricity to Mother Teresa to Chinese legends--I love sleuthing to verify facts for a book. I just finished a little while ago--whew!

The other is a uncertainty about how to express what's been on my mind lately. I've been wanting to blog about the way God has been putting puzzle pieces in place over the last few months in terms of who He is and what the main thing is. I am continually amazed at how the lessons He's been teaching me over the last year are suddenly coming together and making tons of sense as a whole. He has me in a great place right now and I want to share that...but am unsure where to start!

If I get a chance, later today I'll kick off with a brief post to introduce my thoughts--then hopefully follow that next week with a series of sorts. No promises, but I'll do my best--I need to get back to writing, if nothing else, then at least in the form of blogging :)

Until then, have a blessed day, everyone!

No comments: