Friday, April 07, 2006

Seven: One

I don't normally do memes. Not necessarily because I hate them, but because I'm lazy, I guess. Just a few weeks ago, Kat tagged me for an interesting one that I started, and fully intended to post, but never got around to finishing. At any rate, Aaron tagged me for "Sevens" and since I was first on his list, I figured, I should really do it this time. I think I'll follow Liz's cue, though, and break it up into seven brief posts.

Seven things I would like to do before I die:

  1. have children
  2. go back to Hawaii for a big anniversary trip
  3. have a book published--either as the writer, ghostwriter or editor
  4. learn to sew
  5. take a photography class
  6. learn sign language
  7. consistently fear God and not man

What do YOU want to do? Check out this site for some interesting ideas.

No comments: