Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday, Take 61

Thanking God this week for...
  • bringing my fabulous sleeper baby back after a couple of rough weeks
  • old photographs
  • unexpected notes from friends
  • new recipes
  • my new Ergo carrier
  • books
  • my love of reading, handed down to me through my mom
  • the book she got me for Christmas
  • hot chocolate
  • fuzzy slippers
  • the incredible bleaching power of the sun
  • the certainty of His promises
  • the glorious inheritance His Son bought for me
  • the hope that one day I will see His face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a great book. I had the opportunity to hear him speak when he came to Nashville about 7 years ago.

Books on tape/cd are great too, especially for the car.

Casey said...

I'm a reader too! It is one of my favorite things to do-- baby down for the night, nice hot bath, good book, candle light. Ahhh. So relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love your lists, from the practical to the spiritual blessings you're thankful for. I need to start this practice.

I left a list of 5 challenges for you on my blog, just below your latest comment.