Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday, Take 67

Thanking God this week for...
  • safety as we traveled over the last few days
  • the privilege of being able to stay home with Elijah
  • Joel's dedication this past Sunday and getting to be a part of celebrating that answer to prayer
  • lunch with my sister-in-law
  • time spent with family
  • a massage on Monday (Christmas gift from my parents...ahhh)
  • time spent catching up with dear college friends
  • their hospitality and generosity
  • people who know me at a deep heart level
  • the beauty of snow
  • lunch from La Charreada--my favorite Mexican restaurant from college
  • gas station cappuccino
  • a wonderful husband who encourages me to make such road trips
  • Elijah's good-natured disposition during the trip
  • coming home to that wonderful husband
  • fresh flowers welcoming me home
  • peanut butter cookies welcoming me home
  • Elijah's giggles
  • these and ten thousand more blessings given to me even when I don't deserve them
  • grace greater than all my sin

No comments: