Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Crazy Sovereign Grace Music and Book Sale

They're doing it again!

Last February, I cleaned up when Sovereign Grace had a mega-sale on their music and books. Apparently the sale was such a success that they're offering similar deals this month. Bob Kauflin reports:

From February 1–28, at the Sovereign Grace store, you’ll find these prices:

~23 books (including Worship Matters, Worldliness, and Living the Cross Centered Life): $7 each
~all CDs produced by Sovereign Grace Music (including Together for the Gospel Live, Psalms, Come Weary Saints, and Valley of Vision): $6 each
~all books in our Pursuit of Godliness series (Why Small Groups, This Great Salvation, and others): $4 each

But wait…there’s more! During February, we’re offering our normal free shipping in the continental US (library rate). But on all international orders we’re offering a discount of 50% on USPS First Class International shipping.

I can personally vouch for all of the CDs he mentions--they are fantastic, as are the three I mentioned in my post about last year's sale. And Living the Cross Centered Life was a HUGE paradigm-shift book for me. Go check it out!

1 comment:

Scrumpy said...

Thank you for promoting this! I never would have known. Mind if I link to your blog for this promo?
Found your blog through Ann Kroeker. :)
Tabitha