Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday, Take 103

Thanking God this week for...
  • today's playdate with a friend and her funny, adorable kiddos
  • vegetable beef soup
  • my new enormous crockpot to cook it in
  • random candy bars on clearance for 25 cents at the grocery store...wait, maybe I shouldn't be thankful for that...
  • encouragement from people who read what I've written
  • clean drinking water
  • baby feet
  • a soft and warm handmade afghan, even if it is terribly misshapen (my first Christmas gift to Steve, and also my first attempt at crochet--it is, shall we say, interesting)
  • giving me the ability to memorize large portions of text
  • grace to change
  • calling me to Himself
  • reinforcing lessons He's teaching me from several different places
  • intertwining our gladness and joy with His glory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reinforcing lesson from many differnt places... He's so good at that. Often, He uses you to reinforce the lessons He's teaching me, and I pray for you as He brings that to mind.