Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday, Take 123

Thanking God this week for...
  • the wealth of information available online, even if it is completely overwhelming at times
  • inspiration for creativity
  • last week's fabulous vacation with our families (post coming soon)
  • my camera
  • gospel-centered, Kingdom-focused prayer requests
  • my hardworking, resourceful, creative and talented husband
  • the beauty of a novel like Les Miserables
  • the fact that our couch cushions have removable, washable covers--highly necessary after The Great Poop Debacle of 2009 (you don't want to know)
  • the fact that I can laugh about said poop debacle
  • speaking directly to me through sermons and books, meeting me right where I am
  • using trials to produce perseverance, character, hope and joy in me

1 comment:

Zoanna said...

I love reading your Thankful Thursday lists.

And please, post about the Great
Poop Debacle. I am trusting the protagonist is your child, not one of his parents. BAh ha ha!