Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday, Take 140

Thanking God this week for...
  • grace to finish all my class assignments
  • a fun night of fellowship with ladies from church at a bridal shower last Friday
  • pizza with friends beforehand
  • Julie, Mike and the boys making the long trip down here to see us
  • friends who let us borrow a double stroller, pack-n-play and two booster seats for their visit
  • all the work Steve and Mike were able to get done upstairs (ALL drywall is now hung! yippee!)
  • gorgeous weather for taking long walks
  • the fun of watching Elijah play in the leaves
  • a long phone conversation with one of my favorite people
  • yesterday's Veterans Day parade and all the veterans + families who have sacrificed so much for all of us
  • free admission at the Frist Center yesterday
  • living so close to a fun big city
  • being so patient and gentle with me
  • the countless truths I learned through the last twelve weeks of my class
  • His absolute sovereignty
  • His steadfast love

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Just wanted to encourage you as a fellow sister in Christ. I think your blog is beautiful.