Monday, May 10, 2010

Multitude Monday, Take 158

Thanking God this week for...

493. peonies in full bloom
494. tiny baby kicks and jabs
495. the archives of my blog, and being convicted/encouraged by old posts
496. hand-me-downs for Elijah
497. the super nice and helpful police officer who did a carseat check for us

498. a friend from church's willingness to watch Elijah on short notice
499. the nice woman who drew my blood quickly and skillfully
500. restaurant knock-off recipes available online
501. Elijah running around in nothing but a diaper
502. big-boy bare feet slap-slapping across the hardwood floor

503. an evening walk with my guys
504. the countless ways Elijah cracks me up, including appropriate use of the phrases, "Are you kidding me?" and "Oh, man!"
505. Scripture set to music
506. movie night with Steve
507. the privilege and blessing of officially joining our church yesterday

508. my mom
509. my mother-in-law
510. the gift of motherhood
511. the beautiful example set by women who are not physically mothers but who nurture, care for, teach and encourage others nonetheless

holy experience

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You just can't beat #499. :)