Saturday, November 19, 2011

Surfin' Saturday ~ 11.19.11

Vote for Me, Please!
MyGoodBirth.com is hosting a waterbirth photo competition. At my doula's suggestion, I entered two of the amazing photos she took of Jude's birth. Voting is open to the public--would you mind taking just a few moments to click over and vote for my pictures? (Fair warning: Many of the other pictures on the site are rather graphic!--but the links take you directly to my photos.)
Photo #1
Photo #2

52home@home
Just in time for Christmas! I have always enjoyed Janelle Mahaney Bradshaw's photography, featured at GirlTalk--now she has opened an online shop where you can purchase artwork. I am going to have to do a little browsing as soon as I get a few minutes (like when NaBloPoMo is over!).

Make My Notebook
Another shopping tip for the journaler in your life--I saw this site advertised in a magazine, and I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but it looks promising: you can choose size, cover image, and paper type to customize these handmade journals.

Picture the Holidays ~ Paper Coterie
I really love Paper Coterie's products, and I'm intrigued to participate in a photography challenge they're hosting called "Picture the Holidays." I don't know much about it, but I've signed up and am looking forward to prompts that will help me slow down, pay attention, and take more photos (along the lines of 10 on 10). Wanna join me?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Voted!

Zoanna said...

Where's the "Vote" button? I see them under the photos on the home page but there are over 8000 photos.

Amy said...

over 8000 photos? I don't think there are nearly that many...the links should take you directly to a pop-up of my photos, with vote buttons right underneath...hmm.

Danielle said...

Yeah, it was right under the image you linked to.